01. Pick 15 of your favorite movies. 02. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie. 03. Post them here for everyone to guess. 04. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search functions. 05. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie. 06. Those who guess correctly have to do the meme next!
1. There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool.
2. A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. The Lion King, guessed by yamikaosu
3. Fuck damnation, man! Fuck redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it! Fight Club, guessed by rocknload
4. There were other animals there, in cages. They were put through the most unspeakable torture, to satisfy some scientific curiosity. Often, at night, I would hear them cry out in anguish. Secret of NIMH, guessed by crimsonobsessor
5. And on a dark cold night, under full moonlight, he flies into the fog like a vulture in the sky! The Nightmare Before Christmas, guessed by yamikaosu
6. You are strong, passionate, and loyal to your fault. These are the merits of a great leader as well, but only when tempered with compassion and humility. TMNT, guessed by crimsonobsessor
7. My only question is how did she come to have sex with the dead guy? Clerks, guessed by crimsonobsessor
8. I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet. - Oh. Well, that's good. - But we're not on my planet, are we? Toy Story, guessed by yamikaosu
9. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day. Treasure Planet, guessed by crimsonobsessor
10. No, I'm serious. This is a serious exercise. It's like an SAT question. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first? The male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or the Easter bunny? Chasing Amy, guessed by crimsonobsessor
11. I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here: it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could and before you even knew what you had you patented it and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you're selling it, you want to sell it! Jurassic Park, guessed by crimsonobsessor
12. Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction. Alice in Wonderland, guessed by crimsonobsessor
13. Well that would be a BAD IDEA! These are extremely simple creatures, miss. Landing there would create mass mayhem and planet-wide panic! Lilo and Stitch, guessed by crimsonobsessor
14. Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Pirates of the Caribbean, guessed by yamikaosu
15. It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, guessed by rocknload
BONUS (because I somehow ended up with 16): Is that a rabbit in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?